What is inavitas business?
inavitas business is a customized real-time energy management and monitoring platform which is aiming to reduce energy costs and increase energy efficiency. With inavitas business, you can instantly monitor your energy, set consumption targets on your system, and get notified in time about your business by advanced alarms and custom reports. Thanks to inavitas business, businesses can monitor and manage their energy consumption, save energy and contribute to a sustainable future.
Which industries can use inavitas business?
inavitas business can be offered any type of industries which want to monitor and manage their monthly energy consumption.
What can I do with inavitas business?
- You can track and manage your energy by monitoring and comparing offices, floors, and branches with a single platform.
- You can track reactive energy rates constantly and avoid possible reactive penalties. Thanks to KPI’s, alarms and report modules, you can track reactive rates and, in any increase, you will be informed about your system.
- With future consumption predictions and saving advices, optimize your energy consumption.
- You can ensure that calculating energy costs is done correctly.
- You can turn off non-critical devices by scheduling or by IoT platform other than the specified hours.
- By measuring the indoor temperature, you can operate split type air conditioners at optimal degree.
- You can measure and track IAQ, indoor temperature, moisture, and pressure.
- You can measure and track indoor CO2 level.
- You can control loads and plugs remotely according to the specified conditions.
Can I experience inavitas business with demos?
You can experience demos and get informed about the system by filling the “Book a Demo” section in our
Moreover, with the demo user information we gave, you can experience our platform free for 2 weeks.
How much do I have to pay?
Can inavitas business PoC installation be done?
How can I choose the best option for my business?
What is PoC?
When can I start to use?
How is it used?
What happens at the end of the contract?
If they do not want, devices will be removed by inavitas teams and service will be ended.