INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
As İnavitas Energy, we are aware that information security is the responsibility of all our employees and that both our organization and our stakeholders may suffer significant damage in case of voluntary or involuntary loss or improper use of information. With this awareness, we take and implement the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of the information of our organization and our stakeholders with a sustainable understanding.
In line with this understanding;
- Determines the authorities, roles, and responsibilities for the establishment and operation of the Information Security Management System. To periodically review these powers, roles, and responsibilities,
- To provide secure access to the information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- To protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information,
- Defines and classifies our information assets, identifies the risks that threaten them, develops and effectively implements the necessary methods to manage these risks,
- To meet the information security requirements arising from the national, international, or sectoral regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling the needs of the relevant legislation and standards, meeting the obligations arising from the agreements, and corporate responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders,
- With the fact that the most essential element in ensuring information security is human, to organize training, seminars, and various awareness activities that will increase the awareness of our employees and other stakeholders when necessary, and to follow up the results,
- To reduce the impact of information security threats on business continuity and to ensure business continuity and sustainability,
- To regularly measure, audit and review its effectiveness in line with the philosophy of continuous improvement,
- To help our Information Security Management System to function under the standards, to prepare policies, procedures, and instructions, to determine control points,
- To protect the credibility and brand image of the organization,
As Inavitas Energy Senior Management, we ensure its effective functioning by allocating all necessary resources for the Information Security Management System in line with the relevant standards and regulations.